The Bach Chorale Singers is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and is able to accept your support and/or tax deductible donations either directly or by one of the methods below. The BCS will provide a receipt for tax purposes.
Contribute to the Bach Chorale Singers online!
Our organization is privately financed through ticket sales and the generosity of area residents. It's now easy to contribute to Bach Chorale through our secure online donation page. Any support you are able to provide is greatly appreciated!
- Purchase season subscriptions for yourself and family members.
- Make a generous, tax-deductible gift directed to the annual budget, Youth Chorus, or Children’s Choir. If your employer participates in a matching gift program for support of the arts, your gift will make twice the impact!
- Support our endowment program, which includes three special funds:
- Podium Fund - endows our artistic director
- Operating Budget Fund - supports our annual operating costs
- Education Fund - provides for outreach and special programs
- Support our special programs:
- Singer Scholarship Fund - supports any singer who can’t afford fees
- Bach Scholar Fund - supports graduates of the Youth Chorus who wish to join the adult Chorale
- Tickets for Others - provides concert tickets to social service agencies in the community for distribution to clients or staff
- Annual December Holiday Performance - a free-will offering at this event supports the holiday programs of several local social service agencies each year
- Concert/Workshop Sponsorships - $500 to $3,000.
- Program Ads - Quarter-page to full-page ads, priced from $100 to $600, receive up to 5,000 exposures per season. Please contact Joseph Vanable with enquiries.
Support the BCS by making a direct donation:
- By phoning the BCS office to make a credit card donation
- By visiting our office
- By downloading and mailing/faxing the donation form (PDF file)
- Our secure online donation page.
Individual contributors will be listed in our program in the following categories:
- Friend (up to $99)
- Associate ($100-299)
- Benefactor ($300-499)
- Patron ($500-999)
- Director's Club ($1,000 and up)
Corporate contributors will be listed in our program in the following categories:
- Development Sponsors
- Workshop Support
- Concert Sponsors